Tuesday, June 21, 2011

It's winner time!!

 The winner is SewLindaAnn. Congrats to you my sweet. Email me your address and I will send it out to you.

 So this is what I've been up to ....... lots of packing, a few trips to salvation army, and the trash pick up. Rinse and repeat. I'll be doing this a few more times before the week is over.


This is what is waiting for us.
 I sooooo love this food.
Look at my babies. Does this give you an idea why I call them the queens?

 Riley had her 5th grade graduation. She is a going to be a big middle schooler now.
And the oldest had a "going away" party and I survived. Yippee!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to SewLindaAnn! Lucky Duck!

    Good luck on your purging & packing & the move. I do not envy that at all, I hate packing! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to SewLindaAnn - oh, I was just before her!!!! End of school parties - oh remember them, glad all that part is over.

    ReplyDelete