Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sewing Sunday

This should read Sewing Saturday because this is when this was done. I was working on the doll quilt for a bit and just wasn't feeling it so I started a finished the little mini above. Could be a mug rug too I suppose.

So what do we think about this? Lots of little details need to still happen but what do you think about the layout? Keep in mind my partner loves red. Now that I see it here it's not as bad as I thought but it could just be growing on me. Help me out people. Be honest.


Now off to work for the day. Pray me feet hold out. My first 8 hour shift in many years.

Have a great rest of the weekend.

Dena



4 comments:

  1. Cute mug rug/mini, very springy looking!

    On the DQS quilt, I think the flying geese might look better if both sides were pointing in the same direction. It's looking good, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again Dens you have done awesome work. God gives you creative mind. Head's of you. Your quilt colors and patterns are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow its fabulous quilt. I really like this all quilts. I also try to make this types of quilts.

    ReplyDelete