Saturday, August 21, 2010

Quick news before we are off for a week

Queen 1 is back to taking riding lessons and there is nothing as great as watching her ride. She went back to it like a duck to water. 
The girls and I went up to Delaware and Philly with Soulmate to see where he has been traveling. While he was "doing his thing" we found some wonderful antique stores with lots of treasures in them. I drooled over a quilt or two.
We also found this!


Soulmate took us to Reading Termial market in Philly. I am not a city girl but it was fun to see and I was very thankful he was the one doing the driving. I would have had a heart attack. Lots of goodies and treats at the market.
We will have to go back and explore more. There was so much to see. I think I'm a little in love with Chadds Ford PA and parts of Delaware.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had fun, only wish you were in some of the photos! Start handing other people your camera, will ya? I know it feels odd, but we'd appreciate it!

    Looks like a great time was had by all.

    ReplyDelete