Sunday, August 15, 2010

We are back from the bestest whirlwind trip

Backyards- yes my friends that is what you are seeing and what I am writing about. You know I miss my beloved upstate NY with all my people up there- don't you? Main reason- family- the chosen kind and the feel of that place. It just screams family and kid filled fun- wholesome fun that doesn't cost alot of money.  We walked in the village and picked berries and swam and went to Lollypop farm and just played outside. There is never enough time to be in the place that you love with the people you loved, but we did our best to get in some good visits. There are quite a few people that I didn't even get to hug but I'm hoping next summer to be up there for 2 weeks- God willing. If you would like to see more of our pictures from the trip click here.

1 comment:

  1. Home is where the heart is and it looks like it's in your backyard!:) What a fun place!! Love the chicken coop!!

    BTW....we need to go to Old Town Frederick...awesome place!!:)

    ReplyDelete