Monday, November 21, 2011

Choir Camp

I admit, I was scared. Didn't know what to expect hanging out with 45 teens. But I have to tell you- I loved it!!

We got to see a part of New Mexico we haven't seen yet. Inlow Baptist Camp is up in the Manzano Mountains south of us by an hour and a half.




Summer fires wiped out much of the forest as we drove in. It looked very much like a Tim Burton forest and had its own beauty.



Our Cabin, where 30 girls, myself and two other chaperions stayed. Thank the Lord for wood pellet stoves because it was cold up there. The wind was wicked.








They had these signs everywhere. No bear sightings- just some skat left behind.









Where we didn't sleep. This is probably why it has taken me 10 days to post something. I've been recovering. Loved it though. Great experience and memories.










I enjoyed getting to share this with my girlie. We have another trip in January planned for All State Choir. Did I brag about this already? She was one of 8 to be chosen from her school to sing in the State Choir. This is HUGE! So proud.













No comments:

Post a Comment