Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter - Time is flying by

This working thing has really bit into my blog time, house cleaning time and friend chit chat time. Don't get me wrong. I love my job. I prayed for this job and really feel like God gave me this job so I am thankful.

I completely stole this super cute idea of mason jars instead of baskets from my sister. I thought it was so stinkin' cute I had to do it for the queens. The bag was for Soulmate who also got something from the Easter Bunny. Nice Easter Bunny huh?

The girls colored eggs together and it was so nice and sweet and peaceful. They got along. It was wonderful. We have to do more stuff like this. No little machines or attitude. It was wonderful.

The girls and I hid over 1500 plastice eggs for two different egg hunts on Easter and while I missed church it was so nice to be together as a family all working together. I hope you all had a great Easter too.


No comments:

Post a Comment