Monday, September 3, 2012

Enjoying my Day off

 Finished another quilt. This one is called Dotty Owl.
 Full view. I think this one may go in the shop. Still thinking.
 Finished a bee block and it made me want to make one of these for myself. I have a bunch of strip scraps from a friend and this would be the perfect project.
Put together this quilt top today too. I just need to back, sandwich, quilt and bind this one.  We had a good weekend. Relaxing. Everyone got along. In case you couldn't tell I got to quilt ALOT.

Can I ask for prayers for my Dad? I really believe in the power of prayer and know that God is so good to us. Dad is experiencing some mouth and throat sores from the chemo and it is painful. Could you please pray for his continued healing and comfort? Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment