I call them goals because they have been something I've been thinking about since November, not really New Year resolutions. So here we go:
1. 500 miles - I started this last year and actually made this goal. I walked 500 miles last year and I want to do the same this year.
2. 2000 miles- Of cycling- I re-found the love I have for cycling/spin classes.
3. Pay off 4 credit cards- I won't go into how much debt we have, but I have been researching how to pay off debt and every blog, article, or pin I've read mentioned Dave Ramsy and the Total Money makeover. I bought the book (used for 3dollars) So my goal for this year is to pay off four of my credit cards. 1 down 3 to go.
4. Have 1,000. in my savings by the end of the year.
5. Watch my mouth- I have a potty mouth- HUGE!!!!!
6. Be in my bible daily. This helps with all the other goals and puts my heart in the right direction.
7. Be an intentional wife and mother. Family Life radio talks about being intentional in your daily walk and I didn't really think about what that meant until recently. Making the most of each moment with my husband and daughters. ( I would add sister and daughter to that too)
8. Be grateful for everything God has given me and to remember that things happen for a reason
9. Say Thank You!!! Along with that is being postive with the people that are put in my path.
10. Treating my body like the temple of God. That means not using food as a drug. No stress eating, emotional eating. Looking for happiness and comfort in food.
11. Follow the Weight Watcher plan. It works when I use it.
12. Bring my body weight down by 10 percent. So many health benefits to doing this.
13. Last but not least- Blog more. Share more. Create more. Cook more. All tied in together.