Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lots of W's on my mind

Ever have moments of thinking and realize all your thoughts begin with the same letter? That is me this weekend. Weird...and no that's not one of my W thoughts.

Weight Loss- I'm breaking a blogging/facebook rule and stating I need to lose weight. This is a need, a goal, a focus. I need to do this for health, for image, for me and my family.

Water- Browsing thru pinterest I saw where if you drink more water and focus on hydration this helps with weight loss. Teachers at my school that have lost weight walk around with gallon jugs of water so there must be something to this right?

Walking- Another goal of mine this week is to walk one hour every day. This is not hard for me as I have that husky dog that needs walking. So I am adding 20 minutes to our daily walks.

Work- I have moments where I wonder what I want to be when I grow up. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy my job. I wish I made more money. I didn't go to college and I'm tossing around how to take a step forward.

1 comment:

  1. Well. The Walking and Water should help with the Weight loss. And if all that makes you feel more energetic then maybe the Work issue will work itself out. ;)

    ReplyDelete