Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice Day

Had a snow day yesterday(with only a inch of snow), might as well have a ice day too. Although, I'd rather shovel the snow. The ice was a little on the heavy side. The queens are getting use to this "no school" thing. Queen 2 performed the snow dance before bed. It went something like this " boom chakalaka boom chakalakalaka snap-snow" It had moves too. Needlessly to say I was rolling. Funny. The other thing about the "no school" thing. The county calls you to inform you there will be no school. Awesome right? But the calls come at 11:30 pm or 6am. I'm a old woman and need my sleep. Can't they call between the hours of 7am and 9pm? I'm just saying.....

The queens played wii and looked at new library books. (the library was open) We also played some board games. The Board above is on loan and handmade by one of our favorite people. Have a good night. I've got to go do my "go back to school"dance and get to bed. You never know when I'm going to get a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment