Friday, January 30, 2009

Pottery Pick Up

So Lady B and I made our bi-weekly pottery run and I dropped off some work and picked up the above. I'm really pleased with how it all turned out. We then went to a big craft fair put on by www.SugarloafCrafts.com . There was alot of different stuff- most felt mass produced to me. I get spoiled by being on Flickr and looking at all the handmade stuff. I didn't buy anything but held packages as Lady B went through getting a little of this and a little of that. She ended up getting this beautiful picture on canvas of a group of eagles done by Jasper James. Beautiful work. I may goggle him and see what else he has done. He was telling us he has been to Alaska over 60 times. I'd like to go just once. Beautiful!! After the craft fair it was off to grab some lunch and then get the queens off the bus. Well have to go write down all my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment