Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Coin Quilt complete

Here is the front

And the back. It measures 47 X 71. a good lap size. With the weather taking a turn it was so nice to have it covering my lap as I handstitched the binding. Wow it is cold..... All if a sudden. I think it dropped 30 degrees in two days. No wonder my head is splitting. But ..... getting things done. Made another scarf, finished the second quilt, got the neighborhood directory out. Got to get the house cleaned because my parents are coming tomorrow- jumps up and down with a wahoo!- can you tell I'm excited? I took the girls to see "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs". It was cute. The theater was crowded though. I had a free movie ticket, got free popcorn and one dollar candy so a good deal to boot. you know how I love a deal. How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment