Monday, October 26, 2009

Not a Quilt Post

It was a beautiful day and Soulmate wanted to go play golf with the family. So off we go.
Queeny here is laughing at a old golf glove she found that is way too small. She has also outgrown her clubs and will be needing new ones. For now she shares her sisters.


This was taken after letting a 11 year old drive the cart. She did great the first four holes, but a water cooler got in her way on the fifth and it took two holes before her mother stopped shaking from the crash. All was well in the end and it provided some great teasing material for the rest of us.

I need all the help I can get. I also chant " I can hit the ball" before I swing. Sometimes I meet success, others I just pick up the darn thing and move on.




The last hole and I hit is in the middle of the fairway. A proud moment. I whiffed the next two swings and picked up the ball. I figured I would end with that.



No comments:

Post a Comment