Friday, October 8, 2010

New Job

 I have started to work part-time at Consignment Solutions with  Rosemary and Steve Scholder. They were my old neighbors at the townhomes we rented and I adopted them as family. I put the bug in their ears that when and if they ever needed an employee, I was their gal. I work very part time as it is still important for me to be home when the girls get off the bus. I love it. When I was a teenager in high school we had a career day and I stated I wanted to be a interior designer- that didn't happen- but I sure love to play store and play with all the new things that come in daily.
 They have now opened a new store and things are going very well.
We have stuff from private consignors and model homes. Just wanted to share and give you a taste of what is new with me. What are you up to?

3 comments:

  1. So where is the store so I can visit you?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun job! I would love something like that, it would be like shopping with other people's money. :)

    Have you bought anything yet? lol

    ReplyDelete