Monday, October 11, 2010

what else I found

 I was moving shelves around trying to make room for the table and I see this big black spot on the wall. This pipe that wasn't sealed properly had been leaking for about a year. I'm surprised the damage wasn't worse. The plumber came and fixed the pipe and now we are waiting for the builder to come and fix the wall. Crazy huh? I'm so glad I got in the cleaning mood and found this. It could have been so much worse.
 I put the sewing machine on the wood table- big difference from the card table. Yippee
 All of my little pretties- for inspiration. They are on two walls now. Thank you to everyone who has swapped with me:)
And I threw up some batting to get my blocks off the floor. it's not perfect but it will do for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yipee for batting on the wall!! Your sewing area looks fab....I recognize a couple of things on your walls!;)

    ReplyDelete