Sunday, March 20, 2011

Great Falls Virginia

 "So what do you want to do this weekend?"
"We've never been to Great Falls Park"
" OK let's do that"
" Where it is?"
"I don't know- Great Falls?"
 I hate to keep comparing BUT after living in upstate NY and seeing Niagara I think it is cheating to call these falls. But it was a pretty day and we had a good walk.
 It got us out of the house in case anyone wanted to see it, which they didn't because it was too beautiful to go looking for homes. Maybe next week. Better yet- In God's Time. Have you heard that song yet? Country station. Loved it. Heard it for the first time Friday on the way home from work. It is perfect for us.
Did you have a good weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Justin and I visited the falls a last year ago on a trip to D.C. I thought they were lovely. It was interesting navigating the rocks at the park when I was five months pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete