Friday, September 30, 2011

Albuquerque Aloft

Today is Albuquerque Aloft. Ballonist take off from different area schools to show the kids a bit about ballooning. What a wonderful idea. The Balloon Fiesta begins tomorrow. Starting time is 5:30 am- no joke. Insane hours. Ascent is at 7am. For those that typically don't see that time of day they do a balloon glow at 5:45pm. Fiesta is a week long so expect lots of pictures. My parents are coming TUESDAY night, K Dad TUESDAY. I talked to him eariler and he said "see ya Wednesday". TUESDAY Dad.

Queen 1 is doing a "gotta sing, gotta dance" program today after school and tomorrow.

Queen 2 got first place in the handstand contest and won a shirt last night- she gutted it out.




It is going to be a nice, busy, fun weekend and on TUESDAY when my parents come I will annouce a giveaway for you all.


Love to you all

Dena




1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the balloons!

    Congrats to Queen2 on her handstand win! Way to go chica!

    (p.s. Every time I comment here, I get a "non-deliverable" email saying that your email address is not valid. :( )

    ReplyDelete