Thursday, September 15, 2011

A New Day

I've been hibernating from blogging I think. Do you know how it is when your brain is so busy you don't know what to do with yourself? We had a slight disappointment this week. Our contract on our house fell through because the buyers contract fell through. I had a moment that first few minutes of learning about it when my heart sank and I felt huge disappointment.

What do you do when you are faced with disappointment?

I shook it off fast and then I started to pray for faith. There is a saying "Today I choose JOY" and I think we have a choice about how we handle difficult things is life.

That said, my saying today was " I just want to sleep more. It is dark outside". HA! Fall is here and it is cooler and dark in the morning. Rough to get going.


This is how I get my revenge on the little monsters, I mean queens.

Smile.

Good Morning Sunshine.

It's evil I know. Can't help myself. Bwah ha haha.




Meet the newest Wayne family member-

Chili Pepper.

Isn't he a handsome? His red looks great in my kitchen. This is probably why we don't eat fish.






Chili Pepper says "HI"






2 comments:

  1. Sorry the contract fell through, but be encouraged. You don't know what the Lord may have saved you from. Acts 17:26b is one of my favorite verses - "he determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sallie's verse. God's view of our lives is panoramic and he knows why the contract fell through. I pray that the Comforter will encourage you during this time. Love Chili Pepper. My son wants one like him.

    ReplyDelete