Monday, January 16, 2012

Box of Gifts Quilts Done

Quilting it on Saturday and did the binding yesterday watching football. Man, there were some good games this weekend.



A up close view.




This year I am bound and determined to be organized with my scraps and fabric. I won't even show you what the work room looks like- AND I share the room with Soulmate. I'm sure it is driving him crazy. I took all the the scraps from this quilt and immediately cut them down to 1.5 inch blocks and am storing them in jelly jars. I am going to get the scraps under control this year.





2 comments:

  1. That Christmas quilt is gorgeous! I was quilting while I was watching football this weekend too. You know what they say .... great minds think alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fabric look really good.It really look wonderful.This pics are so nice.

    gift ideas

    ReplyDelete