Thursday, July 4, 2013

Home

 After two and half weeks traveling and seeing family it felt good to be home.
 We did lots of cleaning and nesting
 Well I did, the girls, well not so much. There was X box calling
 And things to draw
 I made some amazing cookies- white chocolate, cranberry, pecan
Heaven!!!!
 When we were at my mom's we stumbled upon pretzel covered chicken tenders. No bread crumbs in the pantry so we ground up pretzels and they were so yummy- had to make those again.
 My sisters and cousin make this bread. It is called "heartattack bread" Not for people on a diet. 1/2 butter, 1 cup mayo, 1 cup parm. cheese. Mix it all up and spread parsley and paprika sprinkled on top. Bake 350 for 20 minutes. There are no words.
 And I will end by sharing a sunset with you

No comments:

Post a Comment