Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lessons from my neighbor

 As you may remember our neighbors from New York were here for a visit. One of the many things I took from that visit was sitting outside and enjoying my yard. I tend to get holed up in the house. I put a hummingbird feeder out and watch the many birds, breath the air and just relax.
 I took my seat and looked up and two doves were hanging out on the wall under the brush.
 I got out my many magazines and started going through them. Tearing out recipes and building my menu for the week.
 This line was awesome:
The mind determines the success of loosing weight or staying in your fat pants.
It is so true. YOU HAVE TO GET IT RIGHT IN YOUR MIND
Down 4 pounds so far- wahoo! Thank you Lisa. I sure love you and miss not living next door to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment