Thursday, July 10, 2014

A little crafting

 Before we left for our trip I cleaned the craft room. What a difference it makes to have a space to create that is neat and clean. The problem.....I can't keep my mind on one thing for very long. I have no staying power, easily distracted. I think I've started three things already.
 While I was cleaning I found a piece of linen and a scrap of black poke a dot fabric. I sewed those today and set it aside. Then I remembered how much my mom loved her rooster stitching I did for her and I had a friend (well sister from a different mister) that raises hens and sells eggs soooooo a christmas gift in the making. I think I'll frame it.  Thoughts?
 Then second thing I found as I was cleaning was a had a buttload of scraps- like a ton of them. So I'm working on a quilt and from all these scraps it may be a king sized quilt by the time I'm done.

And last, if you ever wondered where the crafty comes from you only need to look at my mom. She has been doing more card crafting and canvas art. This is one that she gave me when I was at there house. Hot air balloons for Albuquerque. Isn't it beautiful? I just love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment