Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sundays savings

 I started the tablerunner. Using the Pinterest picture I drew the patterns free hand. One thing I noticed as I was going through my thread was I did not have one shade of blue. How could that be? Darn it. I had to go to JoAnns. I have kind of grounded myself from that place and places like it because I tend to get in trouble.
 But I did a good job. Four skeins of yarn for scarves. Six fat quarters that reminded me so much of Jill I had to buy them. An embroidery hoop and 12 bits of thread all for $6.88 out of pocket. I used my coupons and I had a gift card that had a bit on it still. A wonderful way to spend an hour.
I had a daughter date with this one this afternoon. We saw Maleficent and man oh man does that Angelina have some beautiful cheeckbones. The eyes aren't to shabby either. good flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment