Saturday, October 4, 2014

Adventures of Nana

 October 1st will definately be memorable for us. I had just wrote my thankful post and spent some time going over my credit card debt to make a plan to pay that off ASAP. Came home from work that day. Nana and Riley were playing outside and all of a sudden Riley comes running in the house, " Mom there is something wrong with Nana, she won't stop throwing up." I run out there to witness 4 more vomits and then she starts having uncontrolable diaria. She put herself behind a tree in our yard laid down and started having labored breathing. And if all that didn't freak me out the look in her eyes definately did. I started praying right then and there, called the vet, they wanted us to go to emergency, carryed her into the van, she craps all over my van and I don't care, get to the emergency she craps all over the front desk area, they immediately take her back and I don't see her for the next four hours-xray, ultrasound, examination, iv fluids, medicine.......did I mention all the tears? crying like a baby. They kept her overnight I got to lay on the floor with her for a half an hour before I left and they said she howled and cried for and hour and a half. Because of that I didn't see her at lunch like I wanted to but right after work I went to get her to bring her home and took the day off so I could take care of her. $1500.00 dollars later.Thank you for all of your prayers. Thank you Lord for being with us.
She sleeps alot and still has medicine to take but she is healing. Kicker is they don't know why this happened. thinking a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment