Sunday, October 12, 2014

Mini Quilts Making

 In the last post I mentioned being on a spending diet. Funny thing that. Every advertisement, coupon, email was sent my way in the last two days. I would find myself on facebook and the next thing I know I'm looking at a discounted Toms site. So I walked and stayed away from the computer, threw the ads away (even the ones with coupons) and stitched.
 This is one I made a few weeks ago.
 I was looking at Pinterest this weekend- shocking I know. I came across a saying that said "Create instead of consume" God talks to us in mysterious ways. So create I did. I may have taken a nap too. It was heavenly. Anyhoo- these are the two mini quilts I made this weekend from the stitchings I did earlier. Working on another one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment