Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where to Begin?


We had the best visit with my sister in law and her son. We went to historic Leesburg, Middleburg and Harpers Ferry. I took lots of photos that I posted on Flickr so everyone can see. We took them into DC today to drop them off so they could explore there for the next few days and then it will be back home for them.
Spring break is flying by for us. I have not been crafting one bit but am missing it. I can't wait to get my hands on the jungle blanket and get the finishing touches done on it. Absence made the heart grow fonder.
We had several bits of happy mail. My parents mailed me some embroidery books and material. So much fun!!!! Riley got her Easter swap in the mail with some cool do dads in it. The family got candy from the Wayne Grandparents and the bunnies now have no heads. Doug has squirreled away the big box of chocolate. The dogs are eyeballing the suckers but I claimed them. Got to have something for the momma.
Queen 1 has a FUNDAY at the barn tomorrow and Queen 2 and I will be doing something fun also. I'll let you know when I think of it.
Hope all is well with everyone and hope to have some fun crafty things to post soon.
Love to all,
Dena

No comments:

Post a Comment