Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yesterday












We had rain pretty heavy in the morning and it was a "put yourself back to bed" kind of day so I did. I slept for another half and hour then got up. Michelle and her mom Janet stopped by on the way down to visit colleges. It was nice to see a old NY friend and the girls enjoyed seeing their old babysitter. We took her out to dinner and then it was off to a hotel for them. They brought some lovely tulips for us- so kind. Thank you!!!!

It stopped raining and Doug and I took the kids and the dogs for a short walk and the cherry blossoms were mostly blown off and covering the ground. The air had the most amazing smell. So I took the camara and took my time walking and snapping some pictures. I saw the fattest bird.(pictured above) Lots of birds were singing. Wonderful!



No comments:

Post a Comment