Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A bit of sewing




Yesterday I got a bit of sewing in and worked on the owl quilt. The front is complete and I was putting together all for my scraps to use them in the back somehow. Can't throw them out. I cut them up into 1,2,and 2.5 inch pieces and then sewed them in a big line the length of the quilt.
For those of you I haven't talked to - my computer died a big death on Sunday. Soulmate had it torn apart into pieces trying to fix it when I came back from church. It had been getting really slow and although I am sure that I voiced that it took Soulmate trying to check something for him to really get the full picture. And speaking of pictures- from 2004-2008 I
have lost mine in the hard drive that is no longer working. So that will have to be sent away- so word out to you- back up your photos to disk or Flickr. I don't even want to know what that is going to cost. I am writing to you on the new laptop Soulmate bought for me so that I may stay connected to the world. Thank you Soulmate!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment