Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our first week

We survived our first week of summer all together. We had the help of a couple of playdates thrown in there. Thank goodness for the pool and free movie Tuesday, both great cost effective ways of entertainment. Today we are going to take a family trip over to the Morven park and mansion and do the tour. Tomorrow I work in the church nursery and Soulmate might try and get some golf in. I have been working on the owl quilt and sent off something as a birthday gift so when that is received I will post pics of that. I am not going to do any swaps for the month of July. With the kids home and a project list that is growing I will work on that instead. Keeping the kids busy and out of trouble is a full time job. Hope you had a great first week of summer also. Picture above is of a fun sunset this week.

1 comment:

  1. Here's to more successful weeks of summer for you and yours!

    ReplyDelete