Saturday, August 15, 2009

Bedrooms

Yep, it's love! How could it not be. It is the colors she loves and I'm so in love with the woodland creatures that I was beyond thrilled whenn she saw this and went ga ga.
We now have a list of things to create in her room before she starts middle school. We are going have fun. We are now calling the guinea pigs hedgehogs so they fit in. They don't mind as long as we feed them the watermelon.


We spent yesterday doing laundry going through closets and organizing. My antique girl saw all the fun things happening in sisters room and wants a boost too. We will have to come up with some fun project there as well.

I did get both of their closets cleaned out and organized and they do not need clothes for school. It's that target sales rack. Pulls me in.



No comments:

Post a Comment