Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Quilting like Crazy

Maybe I should ssay Crazy for Quilting... Above is the fabric I cut for the first round of the Old Red Barn Quilt along. I am three months behind with this group, but I just found them and it is a lovely way to learn with plenty of support if I get stuck. This is for the "Railfence" Quilt.
This is what I am currently working on. I call it the "me oh my sweet cherry pie" quilt but that may be a bit of a long name. It is oh so fun to say though. It is my first 9 batch and I'm trying to decide if I like the gingham border or not. We will see. They just kind of evolve as I go.


Center Quilt Top done, just need to do the border and back. There is never a real plan with those. They just kind of happen.


Fabric I am thinking of using for a wonky log cabin quilt.



No comments:

Post a Comment