Tuesday, June 1, 2010

BLocks and Quilts

This is my mini quilt I received from amwawillever for the month of May. This was for the Flickr group Mini Quilt swap. THe theme was black,white plus one not square.
These are the blocks for the Circuit Block Swap quilting bee I am in and I had the month of June and asked for these one color string blocks. Super fun. Thank you gals.
These are the blocks I have received so far for the Bee Liberated quilting bee. I had the first month of May and asked for these fractured 9 patch blocks. It is going to make a rockin' cool quilt. Just waiting on a few more and then I will put it together.

Still working on the hex quilt- that may be a line in every post I do for a while. For E ver sewing those triangles. Could I whine some more? Yes. My youngest decided to share her cold and I'm feeling like something the cat drug in.

Did everyone have a fun weekend? I took the queens to the local water park and they had a blast. We ate out a few times and did some furniture shopping for Soulmates office. We moved him out of corporate and have tons of boxes in his home office now- the reason for furniture shopping. Took lots of walks and just enjoyed the time together. 
Happy June to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment