Thursday, June 10, 2010

What's Happening

My blocks for the Circuit Block Bee are coming in and looking fabulous. I can't wait to get my whole rainbow. Ideas are all over the board as to how I will put this quilt together.
This are all the 5 inch charms I rec'd from the Porkchop 2 swap. Again several ideas floating around for these as well.This is a work in progress for my parents. They are moving/have moved to their new home and this is a gift for that. I still have some things to pull together for it, but it is #1 on the list of to do's.

I started a temp job and my sewing time has been cut into, but hopefully this will teach me time management. The girls have one more week of school and are stressed/excited. All the end of year projects are coming due. We are taking them to Greatwolf Lodge tomorrow to celebrate all those good grades.

No comments:

Post a Comment