Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day









Happy Mother's Day all you Mothers! I got some funny cards from the family. My favorites were "the cheap ass card" from Queen 2, "it's all about me card" from Queen 1 and the dogs gave me a card that told me Charlie loves me, but loves Soulmate more. Funny! I got coupons that read "stop begging for guinea pigs","clean your room", and another favorite"leave me alone".
The family also got me a pedomiter that took me a while to figure out and hopefully I have set it right. We will see tonight. The squirrel pic is when I took the girls to the park by the potomac and the girls fed him one of their crackers. The baby geese were being protected by mom and dad by I managed to get the one above. Pretty cute.
Happy Mother's Day
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment