Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sneak Peek


I've been reading my sewing machine manual to see how to do free motion quilting. The only part that I am stuck on is how to lower the feeder teeth and nothing in the manual tells me that. Anyone? I'm hoping to get to this on Monday and then I have to figure out some binding.
So projects in the works are the girl quilt, coin piece quilt, bookmarks for the teachers- it's appreciation week, and then I have to figure out end of year gifts. Not to mention Queen 1 has a birthday coming up and I'm praying that the manor isn't home to two guinea pigs after our CA trip although I think it may be- YUCK! Rodents! I keep praying the interest will die, but she is like a dog with a bone.
We had the Jarvie's for dinner last night and I made chicken enchiladas, sweet corn cake, salad and pear cake for dessert. I tweeked some recipes given to me by my cousin and NY neighbor. It all turned out good and everyone was happy so what more could you ask for.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment