Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Midnight Owl Quilt

Front
closer look

back
Another done for 2010. This is Midnight Owl. Focal prints in this quilt are "owl by myself" by Michael Miller. I threw in a few fabrics from my stash to round it out. Colors are black, white, gray and yellow. I put it together like a puzzle- total improv with this one.
I am coming up on one year of sewing. One year of Flickr. One year of blogging. It seems longer than that because of everything I've learned and everyone I've met. Thanks to all of you and be on the look out for a HUGE giveaway.

3 comments:

  1. I totally am thinking of doing a black gray and yellow quilt too. Yours looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the backing too - its perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love this quilt! Perfect backing!

    ReplyDelete