Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A very good day


Dont you just love a good day? The weather is great. I'm having all kinds of creative ideas and looking forward to my Stella walk. Because of the book below, I've decided to be brave and give handquilting a go. It's really not so bad. I love to embroider in the family room and this isn't too far from that. The book- a great story with lots of quilty knowledge thrown in. Plus- Plus
This is my placemat that I recieved from Jodie. She had owls on the brain too. Isn't it awesome? She also gave me 1/2 yard of MM Owl By Myself. I have already made a quilt of out the 1/2 yard I  had and now I'm thinking of another.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Your stitches are so tiny and neat!! While I like to make large stitches, I do enjoy hand quilting - so relaxing even if it takes a lot longer!

    ReplyDelete