Monday, April 19, 2010

Weekend Project done

I don't know about you, but I have maybe 5 could be 6 things in various stages of completion. The floor of my woman's cave is covered in fabric and I just need to get this stuff done before I can start something else. I guess that is a common theme with me. I do like to start stuff, it is the finishing that sometimes just doesn't happen. Above is a boy's quilt I started two weeks ago and I am glad to say it is done.  I found some really cute fabric at hancocks that had little woodland creatures and gnomes on it and paired that with two fabrics from the Hope Valley line. Used Kona red, charcoal  for the rest and navy for the binding. Quilted in free motion stippling.  It measures 48x48 square.Maybe I'll get another done this week. we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. I like, I like...reminds me of a board game...parcheesi maybe?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like, nice job with the colors!

    ReplyDelete