Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We are receiving goodies from family in the west. Cards have arrived for the queens. To all those we love Happy Valentines Day.

I am currently in three swaps. Remember me saying that I wasn't going to swap in Feb because of all the birthdays? That didn't last long did it. I am in two fat quarter swaps and one primitive stitching swap. THere are swaps out there for the queens too and I think after I get queen 2 birthday finished I'll sign them both up. They very much like to be involved with what is going on in ther crafting world.

Today we are getting ready for our Valentines Day surprize. I'm going to have my bi- weekly lunch with Lady B and catch up. No pottery because I haven't been painting. I'll cycle to that again soon.

I got to talk to my Nana last night. She just turned 92 and sounds so good. I just love that woman.

Once again Happy Valentines Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment