Saturday, February 21, 2009

I did it!

I finally got out the sewing machine and we did do battle for a little while but other than me not being able to sew in a straight line( pretty important in sewing) I think it went OK. I have a lot of fabric and the addiction to buying more does not seem to be slowing down. Joannes is too close to my house and how can I not stop by the remenants section that is 50% off the 50% off? I got a yard of fabric yesterday for a dollar! I'm such a red tag girl.

Soulmate is home again from his trip. We had a date yesterday while the kiddos were in school. We went out to lunch at the fancy place. I had the best grilled cheese and tomato soup. The grilled cheese was white cheddar with apple butter on a pecan and raisin bread and the soup was a spicy tomato- YUM Not at all fattening I'm sure. We got stuff for Queen 2's birthday which is Monday. So nice to have one on one without work or children and I still think he is one hot dude.

We are going to have a " All things Cupcake" party for Queen 2 at the manor. I will be planning my little brains out for the next few days. Grandparents Wayne gave her a cupcake card that confirmed the cupcake a good idea. We picked up this paper mache houses that we are going to paint and turn into cupcakes complete with cherry on top. The kids will decorate their own cupcakes and I have one or two other crafts in mind. I don't have my NY sisters like I used to so I have to be careful with activites.

We were given a Wii Fit so the queens are pretty much plugged in. Totally cool for giving me some sewing time. Soulmate has been playing the keyboards so I have some nice music to stitch to. Pretty awesome.

Guess what else? This is my 100th post. Between the blog, surfing Flickr and swap land I'm amazed the kids have clean clothes to wear. It is a whole new world out there and so very easy to loose a couple of hours to. So Yeah Happy 100!

No comments:

Post a Comment