Saturday, February 14, 2009

Swaps I'm in




The top one is the picture for the Flickr Fat quarters swap. That is a monthly swap. You sign up each month and it is itnernational. A great way to receive stuff you couldn't or wouldn't normally get. After I send and my partner has received her stuff I'll post what I sent. I hope she likes it.


The bottom one is a SwapDex swap. It is a first for me and I think a one time deal. I haven't received my partner for this one yet. It just closed a few days ago. WIth this one you email your partner and get their likes/dislikes and then send them something you would want to receive.


The last swap I'm in is the Primitive Stitching swap listed on swap-bot. I have no idea what the patterns of primitve stitching are, but this is how we learn right? Waiting on that partner too.


That is all my swappy fun. Craft wise~ I'm working on a bookmark for Queen 2's birthday and have been stashing fabric and sketching for when the sewing machine comes out. Don don donnnnn. Send a pray up that the sewing machine and I get along. It has been a while since we've played together.

No comments:

Post a Comment