Monday, March 30, 2009

From my window

I see little buds of color and the promise of spring. That is a good thing because this weekend was cloudy,rainy and dark. We needed the rain, but the weather made me want to crawl into myself.
We did have a little thunder storm- I love thunder storms.

Today I went and got the state inspection done on my car-only three months overdue. Thank you Homer for pointing that one out to me. Who pays attention to the little stickers on the windshield? Not I. Soulmate is having his car put all up to date also. He got to stay home for most of the day. There was a meeting in our neighborhood he went to and then he and I went out to lunch. I've spent the afternoon sewing on the jungle blanket. I'm not going to post anymore pics of it until it's done. I want to hear ohhhhs and aaawwwws when it's finished not "this thing again" You know what I mean?

I can't believe it's almost April. I'm still stuck in February. I still have snowmen up in my house. I know they say time passes faster as you get older- but this is silly.

I'm going to leave you with this today, because it's popped up three times today and I will take the hint that I need to share it.

"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline."
2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment