Monday, March 2, 2009

Still Sick with a Snow Day


Queen 1 and I are still fighting whatever we picked up from school. Thank you all you parents who send your kids to school coughing all over everyone. Nope- I'm not bitter. We tried to go to the Minute Clinic to have the strep test done but there was a wait list of 10 with one woman to serve everyone so instead of hanging out with more sick people we went home. Enough bitterness.
Above is the fabrics I'm using for the wall hanging with the Badbird stitchery. I've been working on it a little each day and I'm 40 % done. I'll post some sneak peeks later.
The snow is still falling. We have about 5 inches so far. Soulmate and the rest of his office stayed home from work. All the schools in WV,VA and MD are home today. The plows for the roads are really behind so we are hanging out here. Thank goodness we have groceries and milk and TP. I have a feeling we are going to be here a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment