Monday, March 2, 2009

Sneak Peeks

Sorry about the side view. I can't get this to rotate. Anyway... all I need to do is quilt and bind it and then it is done and can be sent to it's new home. I hope the owner likes it. It is made with lots of love.
This is really fun. I got the three fabrics on the side at Joann's in the rementant section. 50% off of 50% off. I'm such a sale girl! Thrill of the hunt and all. The dog fabric in the middle was on sale from the Debbie Mum collection. Not something I would normally get but I got the Sublime Stitchery book for my Bday and stitched the dogs from a mix of patterns and thought what a cute handbag or market bag it would make. So this is on the short list of projects. I have Queen 2's birthday party this Saturday so I may have to spend some time putting that together.
We dug ourselves out of the snow and the plowguy for the roads plowed the lower portion of our driveway as Soulmate and I were shoveling. Totally cool plow guy!!!! We went to the Minute Clinic and I got swabbed twice and first test for strep came up negative, sending in the other for a re test. Kids are sooooooo going to school tomorrow. I'm getting my hair done finally- a month later than I was suppose to but I had to cancel last appt because of the ice skating fiasco. Feel like I'm on the mend and ready for life as usual to come back into play.

No comments:

Post a Comment