Monday, May 3, 2010

More Intercourse

Some of you may remember the quilt show and PA trip I took with some Flickr friends I met through Old Red Barn Quilt Along. I loved the countryside and shops so much I wanted to bring the family back up here and show them a different side of life. It was a warm day in the 90's. The sun was shining and it seemed like all the farms and fields were being worked. I really had the queens think about all the work the Amish do and the things they live without on a daily basis- no computers, no t.v., no phones, no cars etc.....I loved Queen 1's comment that "I bet they don't have spoiled kids."So while the family got some ice cream, I went into Zook's to see what was on the sales table. $2.29 a yard. Could spend hours in this store as they have so many yummy things.   We walked the shops in the village and listened to some great jazz.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I've been to Zook's fabrics in Ohio. They do have some fabulous prices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never can have too much Intercourse!:)

    I thought you were doing this next weekend...Mother's Day....oh well, glad you had good weather....stop at the butcher shop?:)

    ReplyDelete