Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pinwheel Quilt


I figured out how to upload these puppies. I'm so proud. I thought I would have to wait for the man, but I did it. Yippee! Sooooo here is the Pinwheel Quilt I made with the Old Red barn Quilt Along Group. I handquilted the dragonflies around the border but the rest was machine pieced and sewn. I did a patchy border and have just enough fabric to make a table runner or wall hanging. Hmmmm the possiblilies. I also just figured out how to link stuff. I'm such a grown up.

6 comments:

  1. Great job kiddo....is it staying on the bed or hanging up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gift for ...... I can't say. It might give it away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I really like the dragonflies you hand-quilted, Dena.

    I had to laugh, you? A grown up? Nah. You're stuck in forever childhood, with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a beautiful quilt. amazing how your colourchoices and the quilting make it really special! Lucky person to get this.. how can you let it go? (I couldn't !!)

    ReplyDelete