Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Climbing Trees

Yesterday you met Fenway. Today I thought I would show you Stella. She is a love. See her backpack? She likes to work. Pretty girl huh? Speaking of pretty girls.........
Look what I found in the trees! You can take the girl out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the girl. Glad the HOA president didn't come driving by- actually I could care less. I love that they like climbing trees.

She would go all the way to the top if I let her.


And this one is getting to cool for me (now posing for pics) Hair just right and hand symbol- ok mom.



Our Queens!!




1 comment:

  1. Stellllllllllllaaaaaa! She's a good girl, I can tell!

    The Queens are so pretty, Dena. You're going to be busy over the next 10 years! Oy. lol

    ReplyDelete