These blocks are for the Circiut Block Swap and they were paper piecing. One of them is OK and the other not so much. I am going to have to do lots more of this type of block to get it down. I sent along extra fabric to make up for the "bad" block.
I am hoping to get the quilt I'm putting together done within the next day or so. I'm at the making the binding part. This is the quilt for Breast Cancer and the blocks were from women in the Old Red Barn Quilt Along group with Flickr. We have just started a Pinwheel Quilt Along so come join us. I was cutting my fabric for that last night.
My Doll Quilt Partner got her doll quilt from me and was very happy. Big sigh of relief!