Monday, March 15, 2010

What I sent

This was for the 6 to 12 inch swap I did for March. My partner was Paula over in the United Kingdom. See the birthday card on the left? That was the inspiration for the quilt and the theme was "Spring Fling" so I thought that went perfect. I liked the outcome so much I went back and made one for myself.

Went to the Dr. today because I have one nasty sinus infection. There is nothing worse than not being able to breathe. Hopefully in a day or two I can breathe again. That would be nice.

Hubby was awesome today and stayed home so he could get the girls to school and make me a Dr. apt. I felt so taken care of. Yeah for Hubby!!!! He's the man!

Working on 7.5 inch blocks for "Love for Layla" a story that tugs the heartstrings. More on that to come.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, cute quilt, Dena! The binding is perfectly wonderful, too.

    That's the thing about a sinus infection- they never seem to just go away, it always takes a round of antibiotics and some Robitussin or some kind of med that loosens up the junk in your head. Drink lots of water, that'll help! Feel better soon and yes, YAY for the man that will take care of a sick wife! We are both so lucky.

    Ha! My veri-word is SUANC. That's how I'll spell it from now on!

    ReplyDelete